The Organization shall:
- Provide clear and up to date communication regarding the timeline for accessing ABA services to prospective and current patients;
- Educate prospective and current patients about the importance of, and their right to, timely access to services, and offer referrals if appropriate alternatives are available;
- Adopt clinical practice guidelines that support equitable access to effective care and align with its scope of services, professional competencies, and available resources;
- Ensure a standardized and documented approach to maintaining and deploying clinical practice guidelines that promote evidenced-based care; and
- Review the adequacy of its clinical practice guidelines at least annually, when an identified need arises, or in response to regulatory requirements.