The Organization shall:
- Only offer ABA services that align with generally accepted professional standards;
- Deliver individualized ABA services that are informed by patient data and the goals outlined in the patient’s treatment plan;
- Regularly collect, graph, and analyze behavioral data to assess progress toward treatment goals;
- Monitor the integrity of its treatment protocols by training implementers and measuring fidelity; and
- Have a system to limit and monitor the use of high-risk procedures deemed to pose a significant risk to patients or providers.