If applicable, the Organization shall:
- Implement telehealth virtual care protocols designed to mitigate risks and address barriers to care;
- Assess the adequacy and quality of telehealth as a service modality when applicable;
- Secure informed consent from patients or legal guardians prior to initiating telehealth services;
- Provide telehealth specific training to and oversight of its clinical providers;
- Have individualized telehealth safety plans and emergency response protocols; and
- Have a contingency plan for technology failures impacting access to services.