Effective Date: February 15, 2023
What information is collected?
- No PII is collected about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any PII you choose to provide is protected by privacy and security practices.
- You have certain rights to request access, rectify, delete or other actions regarding your Personal Information where required by applicable law.
The types of PII that we collect directly from you may include, but not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Account login credentials.
- Information that you share in your account profile.
What is the information used for?
ACQ uses and shares your personally identifiable information (PII) when necessary to complete your registration or order, including:
- Credit card and billing information shared with our bank for authorization.
- E-mail address is used to send you an order confirmation and to alert you to any changes in the availability of the items you ordered.
- ACQ sends e-mails to let you know about changes to its website and communicate with you about issues that matter to the professions of radiology, radiation oncology, and medical physics.
For EU residents?
ACQ uses your personally identifiable information (PII) in accordance with the EU data protection legislation, including national or international legislation implementing the EU Data Protection Directive (until superseded), the Privacy in Electronic Communications (“ePrivacy”) Directive (EU), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), as amended or superseded.
You can contact ACQ with any privacy-related inquires at:
At any time, you may update your preferences or change your consent by notifying the Customer Service Department at email@example.com or by changing your cookie preferences.